100% free traffic to your site... I'm not kidding.

, 1 comments

So I came across this nifty website while browsing TrafficSwarm a few minutes ago... 01viral.com. If you're in the market for some free website traffic, then this is exactly what you need.


I don't know how to explain it exactly, other than it is a banner rotating service that gives you free traffic. Here's how it works:
When you sign up, you simply submit your ad- no approval wait times or anything, it's all instant- and you get your own free page (like mine: http://blogsoup.01viral.com). Here's the interesting thing- when you sign up under me, my banner moves from the #1 position down to the #2 position. When somebody you refer signs up under you, I move to the #3 position, you take spot in the #2 position, and that new person takes over the no. 1 position previously held by you and me. Everything is all automated- set it and forget it- so no having to go in and physically move your banner around. It's great and it's so super easy.



My apologies if this sounds somewhat confusing 01viral explains it better. Click here to learn more.






enjoy    reading?

1 Response to "100% free traffic to your site... I'm not kidding."

  1. harry says:

    Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Post a Comment



    Search This Blog

    Subscribe / Follow

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm rather shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest and don't believe in lying. I'm a dedicated, loyal and hard working individual, and I am just as dedicated and loyal to be lazy! haha I am also a very dedicated and loyal friend; I would do anything for my friends. I wouldn't exactly call myself an optimist, but I do try to look on the bright side of things rather than dwell on the dark side- such as things you have no control over and can't change. I'm also very independent. I prefer a night in with my cat to a night at the bar. It's not that I don't enjoy my friends' company, I'm just not a publicly social person.

    About Blog Soup...

    Blog Soup is my own personal blog, very much similar to a 'work at home mom' blog. The only difference is, I'm not a mom, haha. I enjoy meeting and exchanging information with new people.. one of the many reasons I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share my life with the world. Some of the things you can expect to see on blog soup are product reviews, website reviews, tips on getting the most out of your money, freebies and daily cash giveaways- my way of saying 'Thank You!' for being a loyal subscriber.

    Directory Listed...

    Blog Directory

    blog search directory

    Spillbean Web Directory

     

    Amazon Contextual Product Ads

    Followers

    All content (c) 2010 Jennifer Niles. All rights reserved. Blog theme designed by TheBookish Themes. Powered by Blogger.