Suggested site #1: Project Payday

, 1 comments

Labels: , , , ,

For those not already in the know, Project Payday is one of the simplest, easiest and fastest ways to make money. If you have never heard of, or visited, this site before, let me explain to you how it works...

The idea behind Project Payday is simple: people pay you for completing referrals for them on different sites. For example, someone wants to win a free laptop or something, but they need to refer 12 people and have them sign up for the offers. They pay you to sign up for them. You can earn as little as $5 and as much as $100 or more, depending on the offer.

You will need to keep tight records, though. Since you are signing up for trial offers, you will want to go back and cancel these offers, unless it's something you wish to keep, such as Netflix or Gamefly.

I highly suggest giving this site a go. The great thing about Project Payday is that you can go as fast or as slow as you want, making as little or as much as you want. It depends how much effort you are willing to put in. If you put in virtually no effort, don't expect a huge payout. If you put all your effort into it, the results will reflect all of your hard work.

I personally earned $150 on my first day. My goal for tomorrow is $250.

1 Response to "Suggested site #1: Project Payday"

  1. muhammed says:

    Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Post a Comment



    Search This Blog

    Subscribe / Follow

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm rather shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest and don't believe in lying. I'm a dedicated, loyal and hard working individual, and I am just as dedicated and loyal to be lazy! haha I am also a very dedicated and loyal friend; I would do anything for my friends. I wouldn't exactly call myself an optimist, but I do try to look on the bright side of things rather than dwell on the dark side- such as things you have no control over and can't change. I'm also very independent. I prefer a night in with my cat to a night at the bar. It's not that I don't enjoy my friends' company, I'm just not a publicly social person.

    About Blog Soup...

    Blog Soup is my own personal blog, very much similar to a 'work at home mom' blog. The only difference is, I'm not a mom, haha. I enjoy meeting and exchanging information with new people.. one of the many reasons I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share my life with the world. Some of the things you can expect to see on blog soup are product reviews, website reviews, tips on getting the most out of your money, freebies and daily cash giveaways- my way of saying 'Thank You!' for being a loyal subscriber.

    Directory Listed...

    Blog Directory

    blog search directory

    Spillbean Web Directory

     

    Amazon Contextual Product Ads

    Followers

    All content (c) 2010 Jennifer Niles. All rights reserved. Blog theme designed by TheBookish Themes. Powered by Blogger.