Incentivized Freebie Websites

, 1 comments

Incentivized Freebie Websites (IFWs)

     Incentivized freebie websites (or simply, IFWs) are amongst the latest craze in money-making ventures. IFWs offer people cash and/or other prizes for completing sponsor offers. Many of these sponsor offers cost little to nothing to you, so it is very possible to make quite a bit without spending very much.

We've all seen the ads- almost every website has them: “Congratulations! You've just won a free iPod Shuffle!” or “Enter your email address to receive a free $500 Target gift card!”. Contrary to popular belief, these kinds of programs are not scams at all. They just aren't very honest in their approach. Honest or not, however, these programs are thriving. There's thousands of them out there, and new programs are popping up every single day. Let's take a closer look at how these programs actually work, shall we?

Take for instance the very popular iPod Shuffle. Looking at prices in the Apple store, the average Shuffle goes for anywhere from $59-$79 (this price does not include any shipping or handling charges). Now, visit any IFW site and they will give you several options of gifts to choose from.

Now, the website might claim “3 easy steps! Sign up, Refer, Receive!”, but it's not exactly that easy. Each person you refer (in this case you would need to refer 2 people) has to complete a series of sponsor offers, as I mentioned before. These offers can range anywhere from free product trials, to discount book/movie club subscriptions, credit card offers... you name it. Each prize also has a credit value associated with it. In this case, the iPod Shuffle has a credit value of 1.00. Each sponsor offer you (or in this case your referrals) are required to complete also has a credit value associated with it. These values can range anywhere from 0.05 credits, up to 1.00, 2.00 or higher.

So what does all that mean? That means, if you want to receive your “free” iPod Shuffle, you need to refer 2 people who must complete 1.00 credits each. Now, they can complete twenty 0.05 credit offers, two 0.5 credit offers, four 0.25 credit offers... it doesn't matter. So long as the required number of credits has been fulfilled, you will receive your prize.

I tried this a few times just to see if it actually worked, and it does. Trying to work it by yourself, though is very difficult. There are many websites and forums out there dedicated specifically to helping people make money using IFWs. Anything4Free (A4F) is the forum I am registered at. These forums are chock full of people looking to pay you to complete these sponsor offers for them. The most common reward is cash, because it is the easiest thing to hand off. I have completed a few sponsor offers for people and netted myself a couple hundred bucks for doing so.

Another great example of an IFW is Project Payday (PPD). Now on the surface, this website looks like the kind of website typically associated with spam and scams. On the contrary. Project Payday is a huge resource for those looking to make money online. They have tons of useful videos and training programs, and it's all free. In fact, it was through PPD that I came across A4F All they require of you is for you to enter your email address. And in case you're wondering... no, they do not spam. They might send out the occasional newsletter, but they absolutely do no spam you with useless offers and other such junk.



Navigate: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



enjoy    reading?

1 Response to "Incentivized Freebie Websites"

  1. harry says:

    Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Post a Comment



    Search This Blog

    Subscribe / Follow

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm rather shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest and don't believe in lying. I'm a dedicated, loyal and hard working individual, and I am just as dedicated and loyal to be lazy! haha I am also a very dedicated and loyal friend; I would do anything for my friends. I wouldn't exactly call myself an optimist, but I do try to look on the bright side of things rather than dwell on the dark side- such as things you have no control over and can't change. I'm also very independent. I prefer a night in with my cat to a night at the bar. It's not that I don't enjoy my friends' company, I'm just not a publicly social person.

    About Blog Soup...

    Blog Soup is my own personal blog, very much similar to a 'work at home mom' blog. The only difference is, I'm not a mom, haha. I enjoy meeting and exchanging information with new people.. one of the many reasons I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share my life with the world. Some of the things you can expect to see on blog soup are product reviews, website reviews, tips on getting the most out of your money, freebies and daily cash giveaways- my way of saying 'Thank You!' for being a loyal subscriber.

    Directory Listed...

    Blog Directory

    blog search directory

    Spillbean Web Directory

     

    Amazon Contextual Product Ads

    Followers

    All content (c) 2010 Jennifer Niles. All rights reserved. Blog theme designed by TheBookish Themes. Powered by Blogger.