Surveys, Freelancing, Odd Jobs & eBay

, 2 comments

Surveys, Freelancing, Odd Jobs & eBay

There are many different ways of making money online that don't require you to promote products or build websites....



Get Paid to Take Surveys

One of the oldest ways to make some easy cash online is by taking part in surveys. Surveys are necessary in the world of marketing because companies want to know more about the people they are targeting. One of the first surveys I even took had to deal with a re-design of the IBM logo. I was asked to describe what my first impressions were, how familiar I was with the product, if I'd recommend it to a friend, etc. In order for companies to improve their products they need to know what their users are thinking, and that is why these companies will pay so much for your opinion.

Websites that pay for taking surveys: Paid Surveys at Home, Quick Paid Surveys, Surveys4Checks, Earn Online, Paid Surveys Etc., Express Paid Surveys



Freelancing

Do you have any special skills? Do you write really well? Are you an artist or designer?

If so, then you can offer out your services in return for payment. I, for example, am a web designer and graphic designer and I have offered out my services many, many times. I charge different amounts depending on the nature and complexity of the job but I keep my prices low and reasonable so that even the poorest of folk can afford me! Just because I am a designer though, doesn't mean I can only make money designing. I have tutored people on how to use Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and how to code in HTML & CSS.

You can even make money with freelance writing jobs. Many individuals and companies alike, don't have the time nor the necessary skill to write up articles, reports, reviews, product descriptions, etc., so they turn to people like you to do all this for them.

Freelance websites: Freelancer.com, Freelance Riches



Odd Jobs

Take on odd jobs in your neighborhood. Babysit, watch over people's animals (pet sitting), start a dog-walking service (this is not only a great form of exercise, but you earn money at the same time, too!), rent out your parking spot (when you're not using it, of course), rent out a room in your home/apartment (just make sure to draw up a contract deeming your temporary tenant responsible for and damages, lost or stolen property.



eBay and Craigslist

No longer using those text-books from your first semester of college? Sell them on websites like eBay, Craigslist and Amazon. Many students (such as myself) can't always afford the $300 price tag for brand new books, so we look to these kinds of sites to get us what we need at a fraction of the cost. It doesn't matter if there's notes in the margins or highlighted areas.. as long as the content is readable and the book isn't literally falling apart at the seams, you'll most likely be able to sell it.

Books aren't the only thing you can sell... you can sell virtually anything: clothes, dishes, movies, video games, video game systems, old computers, jewelry, crafts, automobiles, knick-knacks...



Navigate: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



enjoy    reading?

2 Response to "Surveys, Freelancing, Odd Jobs & eBay"

  1. Dokemion says:

    It was the best decision I ever made because within 3 months I was earning enough extra money at home to cover what I would make working a part time job waiting tables. This got me really excited and drove my passion even more to become financially independent and work from home full time.

    jenny says:

    Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Post a Comment



    Search This Blog

    Subscribe / Follow

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm rather shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest and don't believe in lying. I'm a dedicated, loyal and hard working individual, and I am just as dedicated and loyal to be lazy! haha I am also a very dedicated and loyal friend; I would do anything for my friends. I wouldn't exactly call myself an optimist, but I do try to look on the bright side of things rather than dwell on the dark side- such as things you have no control over and can't change. I'm also very independent. I prefer a night in with my cat to a night at the bar. It's not that I don't enjoy my friends' company, I'm just not a publicly social person.

    About Blog Soup...

    Blog Soup is my own personal blog, very much similar to a 'work at home mom' blog. The only difference is, I'm not a mom, haha. I enjoy meeting and exchanging information with new people.. one of the many reasons I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share my life with the world. Some of the things you can expect to see on blog soup are product reviews, website reviews, tips on getting the most out of your money, freebies and daily cash giveaways- my way of saying 'Thank You!' for being a loyal subscriber.

    Directory Listed...

    Blog Directory

    blog search directory

    Spillbean Web Directory

     

    Amazon Contextual Product Ads

    Followers

    All content (c) 2010 Jennifer Niles. All rights reserved. Blog theme designed by TheBookish Themes. Powered by Blogger.