Win $20 from BlogSoup!

, 0 comments

Looking for an extra $20 to put in your pocket? Me too! To be eligible, simply visit ZipNadaZilch via the link below (you will not be able to receive your money if you don't use this link), sign up, and complete 1.00 credit worth of offers. Don't worry about buying anything- in fact, I don't recommend buying anything in order to complete your credits. There's plenty of free offers, you just need to remember to cancel them before the trial is over.

Sign-up link:


http://tinyurl.com/279vcsj
 

So just sign up, and when your status page says that you have completed all of your offers, simply post back on here (or email me, my address is found under the contact page) letting me know. I will then transfer your $20 to your PayPal account.

I won't be around tomorrow- in fact I won't be around Saturday, either, so I am going to extend this to 2 days instead of just 1.

PS: To those bunch of you who signed up for the $40 offer, that still stands and always will. Your information is kept on file with ZNZ, so if you ever change your mind decide you want to complete your credits, you are free to do so, and you will receive your winnings within 24 hours.














enjoy    reading?

0 Response to "Win $20 from BlogSoup!"

Post a Comment



    Search This Blog

    Subscribe / Follow

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm rather shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest and don't believe in lying. I'm a dedicated, loyal and hard working individual, and I am just as dedicated and loyal to be lazy! haha I am also a very dedicated and loyal friend; I would do anything for my friends. I wouldn't exactly call myself an optimist, but I do try to look on the bright side of things rather than dwell on the dark side- such as things you have no control over and can't change. I'm also very independent. I prefer a night in with my cat to a night at the bar. It's not that I don't enjoy my friends' company, I'm just not a publicly social person.

    About Blog Soup...

    Blog Soup is my own personal blog, very much similar to a 'work at home mom' blog. The only difference is, I'm not a mom, haha. I enjoy meeting and exchanging information with new people.. one of the many reasons I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share my life with the world. Some of the things you can expect to see on blog soup are product reviews, website reviews, tips on getting the most out of your money, freebies and daily cash giveaways- my way of saying 'Thank You!' for being a loyal subscriber.

    Directory Listed...

    Blog Directory

    blog search directory

    Spillbean Web Directory

     

    Amazon Contextual Product Ads

    Followers

    All content (c) 2010 Jennifer Niles. All rights reserved. Blog theme designed by TheBookish Themes. Powered by Blogger.